Forum

TOPIC: Tribes Ascend

Tribes Ascend 6 years 10 months ago #396952

Anyone here playing Tribes Ascend?I like it a lot so far. It takes a little bit to get a feel for the speed and how the guns work, but it's a blast. If you're playing, add me. Name is DigitalFirefly. If you haven't played yet, there's a referral link in my sig. ;)
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Tribes Ascend 6 years 10 months ago #396953

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
I missed the boat on the Tribes phenomenon back in the day but I think I'll try it now. I'll let you know when I can play. Maybe we can make this the next community game night since it's free to play. I know a couple of the chatters are already playing it!
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Tribes Ascend 6 years 10 months ago #396955

Yeah, I never played the original one. I think I was mainly playing Counter-Strike when Tribes 2 was out.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)